Sign in   |   Login in  
Home Page About US Job List Employers VIP FAQ Classifieds Dating Contact US Post Jobs
Search for jobs: Location: Type of job: Category:  
Username or email:
Forget Password
Why should I register?
How to apply for a work vis..
How to apply for the Teachi..
How do I know that it is a ..
What additional information..
Teach in China work in Chin..
The confirmation letter and..
The institution in charge o..
 Notice About Administratio..
 I'm not a native English s..
Shandong Other Services
Post an ad

Find or post free classifieds for housing, personals, for sale, services and more.

Keywords:   Location:   Category:   

Teacher with over ten years experience here in China.
Posted Oct2014-4-7 9:29:34
Tag:Other ServicesShandong
I am going to be 61 in June of 2014 and I am looking for college or university teaching positions in any of the provinces that will allow older foreign teachers employment. Currently I am teaching in Hubei province and my contract will end June 30th of this year. If you have a need and a contract that I can look at and sign then I would be happy to talk with you and will provide you with the necessary documents you need to begin our employment process. My email is and my QQ is 15248312 if you want to chat with me directly online. Than you and I look forward to hearing from you, Sincerely, Tony Chwastek
Home  |  Careers  |  Job list  |  Free Links  |  FAQ  |  Advertise  |  Contact us  |  Visa services